Happy (Nearly) November!
The Accidental Countess hit stores and e-tailers on Tuesday, 10/28. This is Cass’s and Julian’s story and is the second book in my PlayfulBrides series. This one is based on Oscar Wilde’s The Importance of Being Earnest. Book #1 was The Unexpected Duchess and was based on Cyrano de Bergerac. The Accidental Countess was given a great review and 4.5 stars from RT Book Reviews and a STARRED Kirkus Review.
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-a-Million | IndieBound | Powell’s
I’m so excited to announce the Accidental Countess blog tour! It kicks off on Wednesday, Oct 22 with my visit to Get Lost in a Story and the party doesn’t stop until November 14th! I hope you’ll follow along and join me for some fun along the way. I’ll be telling stories about the book, giving away copies, and sharing excerpts!
– Oct 22 – Get Lost in a Story
– Oct 25 – Free Book Friday
– Oct 26 – Heroes & Heartbreakers
– Oct 27 – The Reading Frenzy
– Oct 28 – Romance at Random and BookPage
– Nov 3 – USA Today and BookSkater
– Nov 4 – Cynthia Gail
– Nov 5 – Buried Under Romance
– Nov 6 – Susana’s Parlour
– Nov 7 – Long and Short Reviews and The Romance Dish
– Nov 10 – It’s Raining Books
– Nov 11 – Room with Books and Aly’s Miscellany
– Nov 12 – DRB1stChp Blog and Nana Prah
– Nov 13 – Bunny’s Book Reviews
If you’re on Facebook, I hope you’ll pop over and LIKE my Author Page! I give away books and share all my latest news there each week.
Happy (nearly) November, everyone. And as always, thank you so much for your support!
Categorized Blog Tour, Upcoming Release
Tagged christmas brides, historical romance, Playful Brides, Racy Regency Romps, RT Book Reviews, The Accidental Countess, The Unexpected Duchess, valerie bowman, Valerie Bowman Books